The Marketing Data Analyst will be accountable for building actionable value-based customer segment intelligence to support the acquisition, growth and engagement of customers and achievement of our top and bottom line goals. The analyst will interact with business stakeholders across many departments to allow for the effective communication and consumption of actionable findings and recommendations. Additionally, this person will be the primary owner and driver of data science projects which are aimed at improving our understanding of customer behavior and our ability to predict what customers need from LendingTree.
- Employs basic to complex research, data mining, and data analytic methods to identify customer level opportunities
- Perform ad hoc and recurring analyses on customer segments, lifetime value, and marketing tests
Data Science Management
- Lead data science projects from ideation through execution
- Partner with Data Scientists to enhance targeting capabilities, accuracy, and precision
- Design tests to validate and optimize data science models
Customer-level Cross Channel Marketing
- Work with cross channel stakeholders to identify valuable customer segments and deliver these segments for execution
- Communicate results of customer level testing to stakeholders around the company to share learning and optimize segmentation strategy.
- Take complex ideas and information and translate these into an understandable and actionable set of recommendations and findings.
- Basic knowledge of paid marketing tactics and economics including, Search Engine Marketing, Social, Display, and Native
- Strong data mining and data management capabilities
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- 1+ year experience using Python
- Experience delivering actionable insights to marketing teams
- Advanced capability in using Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to communicate to diverse groups of stakeholders
- Establishing and prioritizing opportunities effectively
- Building strong business cases using sound business judgment
- Communicating well with cross functional stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of running paid search campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing a plus
- Experience with APIs a plus
- Experience with machine learning a plus (e.g. LASSO Regression, Random Forests, GBM, ARIMA, Data Clustering)
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.