LendingTree was founded in 1996 by CEO Doug Lebda to help people comparison shop and get an extraordinary deal on the single biggest transaction of their lives: their mortgage. Since then, we’ve facilitated over 65 million loan requests, while becoming a household name. We’ve now expanded to be the top tier online marketplace in the US for consumers to comparison shop for mortgages, personal loans, credit cards, student loans, auto loans, insurance and business loans. Millions of customers engage with us through the My LendingTree portal, giving them access to free credit scores and money saving alerts. We are on a mission to help consumers save money and better their lives.
If you’re looking for an opportunity with a dynamic company that is fanatically pro-consumer and that champions your ambitious spirit, then you have come to the right place.
- After a customer submits a form via LendingTree and are matched with a Lender, we give them a call to help them connect so they can get the money they need!
- We’re able to clearly communicate both the value and benefit of connecting with the Lender in which they’re matched.
- You’ll also have the opportunity to deeply learn and cross sell various LendingTree product offerings, as applicable.
- Call and interact with customers (that have already initiated interest through LendingTree website), while following mandatory scripting.
- Connect our customers with Lender(s), while utilizing listening skills to sell the value and benefit as it ties to the customer’s needs.
- Remain empathetic and consultative throughout the call, while providing a best-in-class experience for our customer.
- Probe appropriately to ensure understanding the needs of LendingTree's customer’s.
- Actively listen for clues that establish what’s important to the customer.
- Counter any potential customer concerns by tying a value statement back to their initial need.
- Gain customer agreement while adhering to the appropriate transfer process, as it applies to the Lender.
- Meet/exceed all critical metrics as required.
- Demonstrate integrity, be polite, utilize positive language.
- Focus and contribute to engage customers.
- Be our customer’s advocate. Educate and empower them to make informed decisions to meet their financial goals.
- Serve as the voice of the brand you represent - work to make customers feel valued and satisfied.
- 1+ year of successful outbound calling experience and/or customer service experience.
- 1 year of excelling in a sales role and exceeding quotas.
- Exceptional phone presence, while demonstrating excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Deep understanding of the mortgage industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, dedicated with good follow-up skills, good listening skills, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work in a team environment and become a phenomenal team member.
- Ambitious with an Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Ability to multi-task daily while, maintaining high performance standards.
- Strong time management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- We’re making a real difference in the financial lives of consumers. The work you’ll do here matters
- Rare entrepreneurial environment filled with flip-flops, t-shirts and people that take their job seriously.
- Cool perks like $3 catered lunches Mon.-Thurs., free bagels every Friday & free snacks.
Our clothes are casual and relaxed, and our work ethic is highly professional. It is our culture for each team member to challenge the status quo, express their opinions, and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our ambitious goals. We also have a lot of fun together. We’re always looking for the best, brightest, high energy Rock Stars to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just GET STUFF DONE.
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.