- Call and interact with customers (that have already initiated interest through LendingTree website), while following mandatory scripting.
- Connect our customers with Lender(s), while utilizing listening skills to sell the value and benefit as it ties to the customer’s needs.
- Remain empathetic and consultative throughout the call, while providing a best-in-class experience for our customer.
- Probe appropriately to ensure understanding the needs of LendingTree's customer’s.
- Actively listen for clues that establish what’s important to the customer.
- Counter any potential customer concerns by tying a value statement back to their initial need.
- Gain customer agreement while adhering to the appropriate transfer process, as it applies to the Lender.
- Meet/exceed all critical metrics as required.
- Demonstrate integrity, be polite, utilize positive language.
- Focus and contribute to engage customers.
- Be our customer’s advocate. Educate and empower them to make informed decisions to meet their financial goals.
- Serve as the voice of the brand you represent - work to make customers feel valued and satisfied.
- 1+ year of successful outbound calling experience and/or customer service experience.
- 1 year of excelling in a sales role and exceeding quotas.
- Exceptional phone presence, while demonstrating excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Deep understanding of the mortgage industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, dedicated with good follow-up skills, good listening skills, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work in a team environment and become a phenomenal team member.
- Ambitious with an Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Ability to multi-task daily while, maintaining high performance standards.
- Strong time management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- We’re making a real difference in the financial lives of consumers. The work you’ll do here matters
- Rare entrepreneurial environment filled with flip-flops, t-shirts and people that take their job seriously.
- Cool perks like $3 catered lunches Mon.-Thurs., free bagels every Friday & free snacks.
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.