Senior UX Designer, HK
We are hiring our next Senior UX Designer to support our team. Could this be you?
Let us tell you more….
LANDOR & FITCH Hong Kong is looking for a talented Senior UX Designer to join our multi-skilled and multicultural studio. The ideal candidate will be as excited as we are about how design will help shape the future, and will be an integral member of our branding team, helping us create outstanding, strategically driven creative work for our clients.
So, what are we looking for?
For LANDOR & FITCH Hong Kong, a Senior UX Designer is:
- Champion user-centred design (UCD) principles and processes, ensuring outcomes meet both business and user goals.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of all aspects of the UCD approach, with the ability to apply them flexibly across a variety of project types
- Ideation and sketching and ability to articulate concepts and ideas
- Strong experience with user flows, IA, site maps and wireframes, and with creating complex interactive prototypes at various levels of fidelity.
- Ensure user testing is conducted at appropriate intervals so that customers validate key design judgements.
- Act as UX expert in all matters relating to retail, ecommerce, usability and accessibility.
- Help facilitate workshops with clients to guide and assist them through a participatory design process.
- Build strong relationships with internal/external account stakeholders.
- Ensure projects and tasks are delivered on time and to budget.
- Provide UX mentorship to more junior team members.
What skills are necessary?
- 6+ years design experience, experience in in-house product teams is a plus.
- Extensive hands-on UX/product design experience where you have designed sophisticated, enterprise-level software applications for both web and native apps.
- Expert in conduct user testing sessions and create artefacts like user flows, information architecture, wireframes and design systems
- Strong facilitation and collaboration abilities, a flexible and friendly approach to working with teams, and the ability to collaborate with, influence, and impact different cross-functional partners and teams across the organisation
- Ability to define projects and measures of success, test your assumptions and outcomes, and continuously incorporate feedback
- Experience conducting and applying customer research, including design thinking, prototyping, and conceptual modelling
- Proficient in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Protopie, and use testing tools such as Optimal Sort, Lookback.
And what about LANDOR & FITCH?
Our ambition is to deliver extraordinary brand transformation for our clients, by design.
With Landor’s brand consulting and strategic design capability, FITCH’s experience design and retail consultancy, and ManvsMachine’s leading edge motion design, we are the largest specialist brand and design group in the world. We are a team of over 1100+ curious minds, with 43 offices across 19 countries, working as one, to create extraordinary brand experiences.
The LANDOR & FITCH Group is part of WPP, a creative transformation company.
Sound like the role for you? Apply now!
If you think this is you, express your interest and apply. To learn more about Landor and why you need to join us, click here… www.landor.com