In The Pocket is looking for a Content Marketeer who can ignite the stories that lead to conversations with the right audience. If you love storytelling and the digital world is your first, then you might be the right person to become our next Content Marketeer.
The Content Marketeer can take any topic and spin it into stunning content. She/he will collaborate with the Marketing Manager, designers, sales team, developers, blog contributors, external influencers and industry experts to produce and distribute relevant, high-quality content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Understand journalism and storytelling basics
- Have amazing writing skills and possess great interviewing techniques
- Build and manage a rich content calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, white-papers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, e-mail etc.)
- Provide feedback to other contributors, and edit other creators’ content
- Grow new leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers)
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO
- You have 2-3 years content creation and management experience
- You're fascinated by all things digital and you stay up-to-date with the latest trends
- A sense of adventure and curiosity: even if it is a subject you’re unfamiliar with, you’re curious and ready to absorb everything there is to know about it
- Storyboarding and content creation experience (blogging, podcasts, video,..)
- You work fluently in Dutch and English
Do you recognise yourself in the above? Then we look forward meeting you!
In The Pocket is organised in autonomous teams consisting of developers, designers and product managers. By being part of one and the same team, they can develop a product from start to finish. Because every team carries responsibility, working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. We rely on trust and openness, and sharing our learning curve. At In The Pocket there’s time to experiment and budget to develop yourself. In the last years, you could find our developers at WWDC, Google I/O, ReactEurope... If you’d like to know more about our perks, take a look at this page.
On a personal level we are looking for a colleague who shares our values.
- Ownership: Working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. You take ownership and show the ability to decide and act for the good of the company.
- Integrity: Stick to your values, even when it doesn’t pay off in the short term. In The Pocket relies on trust and openness, which in turn relies on your integrity.
- Lead & Educate: Digital technologies are changing the world. We go all in, head-first. We take the lead in designing and building with emerging technologies. We share our passion and knowledge with as many people as possible.
- Agility: In The Pocket is permanently under construction. We never settle, it’s never done. Observing, adapting and improving is in our nature. That resonates with the people who work here. We are always looking for a better solution, always ready for the next step, pragmatic and committed to move forward.
- Team: As individuals we are bright and talented, as a team we’re unbeatable. We are open and positive, constructive and honest. We help and inspire our colleagues to do their best work.