Are you looking for a kick-ass internship at the first Digital Product Studio in Belgium? Can you keep up with one of the most motivated teams in Belgium? Apply if you think you could pitch in for our development, design, marketing & sales, strategic, product management or talent team. It could be a great start to your career.
In The Pocket is a place for passionate and skilled people to build the best digital products. We have a laserfocus on making users happy and businesses grow. As a digital product studio, we design and build innovative digital solutions that include product strategy and design, mobile and web applications as well as virtual and augmented reality applications.
We’re independent, hungry and determined to build stuff that makes a lasting, positive impact. Some of our clients include PayconiqbyBancontact, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Samsonite, Medialaan, Colruyt, Brussels Airport and Itsme.
Who you are:
- You are currently a student.
- You identify with our core values.
- You are highly motivated to contribute to the team.
- You are interested in an development, design, marketing & sales, strategic, product management, IT Operations or talent internship.
- Any projects you can showcase are a huge plus.
What to expect:
- Experience & Growth: You will work with a multi-disciplinary team of developers, designers, product owners and strategists on one of our current projects (think: Itsme, PayconiqbyBancontact, Colruyt, …). You will be exposed to as many aspects of our internal processes as possible within your internship. This is the ideal way to hone and develop your professional skills.
- Mentorship: You will be assigned to a mentor who will guide you the way through your internship.
- Learning & Development: We take the lead in designing and building with new technologies and share our passion and knowledge with as many people as possible. That is why we want to take you on our learning journey. Join our bi-weekly lunch talks, hackathons, conferences and more.
- And a lot of fun: We really want our interns to be a part of In The Pocket. Join our afterworks, Friday drinks, off-site events and much more.
On a personal level we are looking for a colleague who shares our values.
- Ownership: Working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. You take ownership and show the ability to decide and act for the good of the company.
- Integrity: Stick to your values, even when it doesn’t pay off in the short term. In The Pocket relies on trust and openness, which in turn relies on your integrity.
- Lead & Educate: Digital technologies are changing the world. We go all in, head-first. We take the lead in designing and building with emerging technologies. We share our passion and knowledge with as many people as possible.
- Agility: In The Pocket is permanently under construction. We never settle, it’s never done. Observing, adapting and improving is in our nature. That resonates with the people who work here. We are always looking for a better solution, always ready for the next step, pragmatic and committed to move forward.
- Team: As individuals we are bright and talented, as a team we’re unbeatable. We are open and positive, constructive and honest. We help and inspire our colleagues to do their best work.