To support our continued growth, In The Pocket is looking for a passionate Business Developer. In your role you will be instrumental in exploring and detecting exciting opportunities with new top-tier clients. You’ll interact with senior decision makers and be the person that inspires them on strategic, technical & user aspects to help them pave their digital roadmap. You’ll join an experienced sales & marketing team where you’ll get all the chances to develop yourself.
- Build attraction campaigns towards large enterprises together with other members of the sales & marketing team
- You attend network events, reach out towards digital decision makers from across industries and build authentic and genuine relationships with them
- Quickly identify and understand the current digital business challenges companies have
- Becoming a trusted adviser and challenger for prospective clients
- Work closely with internal teams throughout the organization to build compelling solutions and proposals that fits your client’s needs
- Pitch, negotiate and close complex multi-stakeholder deals
- You speak and write English & Dutch fluently
- You are passionate about sales and all things digital and have a genuine interest in the client’s digital business needs and challenges
- You’re experienced in service or consultancy selling (preferably within a studio or agency environment) towards large organizations
- Experienced in multi stakeholder environments (both internal and external)
- You have an analytical mindset and you’re able to pick things up quickly
- You’re a problem solver, you thrive on understanding and solving complex problems
- You’re a fluent, authentic and transparent communication and relationship builder.
- You’re a team player
- Working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. You take ownership and show the ability to decide and act for the good of the company.
- You are excellent in time management and multitasking.
In The Pocket is organised in autonomous teams consisting of developers, designers and product managers. By being part of one and the same team, they can develop a product from start to finish. Because every team carries responsibility, working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. We rely on trust and openness, and sharing our learning curve. At In The Pocket there’s time to experiment and budget to develop yourself.
On a personal level we are looking for a colleague who shares our values.
- Ownership: Working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. You take ownership and show the ability to decide and act for the good of the company.
- Integrity: Stick to your values, even when it doesn’t pay off in the short term. In The Pocket relies on trust and openness, which in turn relies on your integrity.
- Lead & Educate: Digital technologies are changing the world. We go all in, head-first. We take the lead in designing and building with emerging technologies. We share our passion and knowledge with as many people as possible.
- Agility: In The Pocket is permanently under construction. We never settle, it’s never done. Observing, adapting and improving is in our nature. That resonates with the people who work here. We are always looking for a better solution, always ready for the next step, pragmatic and committed to move forward.
- Team: As individuals we are bright and talented, as a team we are unbeatable. We are open and positive, constructive and honest. We help and inspire our colleagues to do their best work.