As a Hospitality Coordinator you are responsible for running our office like running a hotel, with the nicest guests you can imagine. If you think you own the professional skills to fulfil our high standards of hospitality and you hold the warmth and guardianship to bring a smile to your colleagues faces, please apply for the position of Hospitality Coordinator. You could have a huge impact on the atmosphere and culture at In The Pocket.
Be responsible for everyone’s office journey
- From the moment someone enters our office until they say goodbye: you guarantee a smooth journey
- Welcome guests and colleagues at the front desk
- Receive and transfer all telephone calls
- Follow up of the general mailbox
Manage our beautiful offices
- Lead our appealing offices like it was your home: including kitchen & conference rooms. You take initiative to make our offices as appealing as possible
- Make sure the offices are in a perfect state every minute of the day
- Give directions to the cleaning staff
- The urge to craft the best office in the whole wide world. You take initiative to make our offices as appealing as possible
- You work with the team for office improvements, in which you are a key contributor to the great atmosphere at In The Pocket
- Know the status of every item in the office by heart: if something is broken, a new item is on the way
- Responsible for our food & drinks corner and offer special healthy treats to the employees
Be the go to person for any office related question
- Coordinate and organise appointments and meetings
- Juggle with different tasks, with a welcoming smile
- Organise travel arrangements for staff
Support our company culture
- You promote the company culture and ensure an extraordinary employee experience together with your talent and office colleagues
- You create an atmosphere where everyone feels at home
- We are looking for a friendly and caring person, with a big focus on customer/employee happiness
- You are a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in helping
- You have a top service minded attitude combined with critical thinking and problem solving skills
- You prioritise tasks smoothly
- You are not afraid to take initiative and to challenge the status quo
- Your organisational and communication skills are excellent
- You have impeccable follow-through on tasks
- You have a passion for life which brings a smile on all the In The Pocket employees faces
- You have the will to have a maximum impact on In The Pocket
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French
- MS Office has no secrets for you
On a personal level we are looking for a colleague who shares our values.
- Ownership: Working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. You take ownership and show the ability to decide and act for the good of the company.
- Integrity: Stick to your values, even when it doesn’t pay off in the short term. In The Pocket relies on trust and openness, which in turn relies on your integrity.
- Lead & Educate: Digital technologies are changing the world. We go all in, head-first. We take the lead in designing and building with emerging technologies. We share our passion and knowledge with as many people as possible.
- Agility: In The Pocket is permanently under construction. We never settle, it’s never done. Observing, adapting and improving is in our nature. That resonates with the people who work here. We are always looking for a better solution, always ready for the next step, pragmatic and committed to move forward.
- Team: As individuals we are bright and talented, as a team we’re unbeatable. We are open and positive, constructive and honest. We help and inspire our colleagues to do their best work.