Talent Acquisition Expert (Lisbon, Portugal)
In The Pocket is a renowned and fast-growing Digital Product Studio, expanding its activities to Lisbon. To make that happen, we’re looking for an entrepreneurial recruitment & culture lead to kickstart and grow our local digital product studio in Lisbon. Your role is pivotal in recruiting the right team and laying the foundations for a thriving company and a vibrant culture. You’re ready for the international challenge of a lifetime and willing to take an ambitious next step in your recruiting career, backed up by a team of 200+ talented people with a passion for anything digital.
Do you fit the puzzle?
You focus on sourcing and attracting candidates:
- You facilitate the recruitment process from start to finish.
- You recognise exceptional talent and know where to find them.
- You take proactive actions to source, network and build relationships in order to create talent pools that could be a great fit for In The Pocket.
- You work in close collaboration with team marketing to follow up on the hiring plan and implement new initiatives.
- You maintain our existing job listings with precision and keep our database with candidates meticulously up to date.
- You create and analyse recruiting data to measure and review the impact of our recruitment strategy.
You own the employee journey:
- You give applicants and employees a taste of life at In The Pocket. You are responsible for selecting and onboarding these people, ensuring they have the best time at In The Pocket.
- You are the gatekeeper of our culture, the first HR responsible for us in a new market.
- You are willing to take upon extra responsibilities such as being our local office spokesperson.
- You know your way around managing the office needs in the local environment.
- You keep a close connection to the In The Pocket Headquarters while building out the In The Pocket culture and way of working.
You check these boxes
- 3+ years of recruiting experience. Experience with recruiting engineering profiles is a plus.
- You're innovative, creative, and constantly looking for new ways to find top talent.
- You understand the importance of company culture. You embody our values to the outside world.
- You have superior organisational skills and impeccable follow-through on tasks.
- You have a strong desire to learn new things and improve existing processes.
- You’re an exceptional communicator and can keep a professional judgement.
- You’re able to cut through complexity and deliver results, particularly under ever-changing circumstances.
Sounds like the perfect next step in your career? Apply today and our Talent Team will get back to you very soon.