Want to spend your summer at one of Europe’s finest digital product studio’s? Look no further, you’re in the right place. In The Pocket is on the lookout for a job student with a passion for brand and digital design to help us elevate our brand.
In a full-time paid internship, we’ll give you a first-hand feel of what it is like to be a part of a fast-paced and innovative team. This internship exceeds conventional design internships thanks to a laser focus on Brand & Digital Design. You’ll gain experience in everything from high-level strategic design to the execution of crucial design assets for our marketing campaigns and the In The Pocket website. You’ll be part of the Marketing team and work closely together with In The Pocket’s product design team.
- you support the marketing & design team in bringing In The Pockets brand to life across all our touch points such as marketing outings, sales presentations, talent assets and internal design initiatives.
- you get the chance to contribute to the design work for our annual event Shift and our student event Nxt.Up!.
- you dive into our In The Pocket website, designing case studies and working on online campaigns
- You are pursuing (or already have) a degree or program in Design
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Figma is a plus
- You have excellent communication skills – verbal, written, and presentational
- Photo, illustration, and/or motion experience will get you extra points
- Web design knowledge or high interest is a strong plus
- You’re available in July or August: exact timing to be discussed
- According to governance regulations, you’ll partly work from home and from our Ghent or Leuven office
About In The Pocket:
We’re a team of 140 engineers, product designers and strategists with a passion to create digital products that make people happy and businesses grow. From strategy to product launch and beyond, we work in strategic partnerships with companies that take their digital future seriously.