Ready to make an impact? As In The Pocket’s Marketing Manager you develop the marketing strategy of Europe’s finest Digital Product Studio. You get to craft and lead compelling marketing initiatives that bring our value proposition to life and make our business grow.
- Manage the marketing team of 2 people and play a hands-on role as third member of the team
- Oversee the company’s marketing budget
- Develop the B2B marketing strategy for In The Pocket in line with company objectives
- Work in close collaboration
- with the sales team to accelerate lead generation
- with team talent to attract top talent on the market & boost employer branding
- with solution leads to translate our services into clear value propositions for our customers
- with management team to ensure our thought leadership in the Belgian market & to develop an international growth strategy
- Manage all marketing initiatives for the company and activities within the marketing department
- Coordinate marketing campaigns and events with sales activities
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns & measuring results
- Are responsible for brand management and corporate identity
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all stakeholders are kept informed of marketing initiatives
- Analyse potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
- You have 7-10 years of experience in a similar B2B marketing role
- International experience is a strong plus
- Experience in the tech industry or digital agency, consultancy world is a plus
- Have a track record of ideating and executing on innovative, impactful go-to-market tactics
- You have the ability to mix creativity with strategic thinking, and demonstrate strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Can interpret data or market research to make decisions
- Excel at working across teams to achieve a shared goal
- You have a commercial awareness
- You’re a teamplayer and have proven coaching skills
- Experience with marketing automation tools like Hubspot is a plus
On a personal level we are looking for a colleague who shares our values.
- Ownership: Working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. You take ownership and show the ability to decide and act for the good of the company.
- Integrity: Stick to your values, even when it doesn’t pay off in the short term. In The Pocket relies on trust and openness, which in turn relies on your integrity.
- Lead & Educate: Digital technologies are changing the world. We go all in, head-first. We take the lead in designing and building with emerging technologies. We share our passion and knowledge with as many people as possible.
- Agility: In The Pocket is permanently under construction. We never settle, it’s never done. Observing, adapting and improving is in our nature. That resonates with the people who work here. We are always looking for a better solution, always ready for the next step, pragmatic and committed to move forward.
- Team: As individuals we are bright and talented, as a team we’re unbeatable. We are open and positive, constructive and honest. We help and inspire our colleagues to do their best work