Because a picture is worth a thousand words, it’s important to have a good Graphic Designer in your team. Someone who knows the Brand Book by heart and wants to own the creation and maintenance of our marketing assets and content created to support In The Pocket’s marketing goals. From concept through execution, you bring our brand to life and keep it consistent across all our various touchpoints. You’re part of the Marketing team and work closely together with In The Pocket’s design team.
We’re 100 engineers, product designers and strategists with a passion to create digital products that make people happy and businesses grow. From strategy to product launch and beyond, we work in strategic partnerships with companies that take their digital future seriously.
But enough about us, time to tell something more about you. This is what the Graphic Design Intern we’re looking for can help with:
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, campaigns, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
What to expect:
- Experience & Growth: You will work with a multi-disciplinary and experienced team. You will be exposed to as many aspects of our internal processes as possible within your internship. This is the ideal way to hone and develop your professional skills.
- Mentorship: You will be assigned to a mentor that will guide your the way through your internship.
- Learning & Development: We take the lead in designing and building with new technologies and share our passion and knowledge with as many people as possible. That is why we want to take you on our learning journey. Join our two weekly lunch talks, hackathons, competence monthlies, conferences and more.
- And a lot of fun: We really want our interns to be a part of In The Pocket. Join our afterworks, Friday drinks, off-site events, hackathons and much more.
This is who you are:
- You are currently a student
- You identify with our core values
- You are highly motivated to contribute to the team.
- You are interested in a graphic design internship.
- Any projects you can showcase are a huge plus