As a Computer Vision Expert you are the bridge between the development team and the latest innovations in the AR and VR space. You are responsible for adapting complex algorithms to concrete use cases.
Fitting the right algorithms to real use cases:
- You keep up with the latest technological evolutions and research in the AR/VR space.
- You identify opportunities to use existing research to solve use cases for our clients.
- You evaluate the viability of every solution with an eye towards practicality, maintainability and value to our client and the end user.
- You communicate your findings clearly and transparently to the team.
Implementing solutions on multiple platforms:
- You help the team implement solutions in real-world applications on mobile platforms, web and/or specialised AR/VR hardware.
- you follow to our standards for software quality, maintainability and documentation.
- Master in Computer Science (or equal through proven experience)
- Fluent in C/C++, experience with computer vision and 3D processing libraries (PCL, OpenCV)
- Deep knowledge of computer vision and related topics relevant to AR (SLAM/PTAM, visual localisation, object recognition and classification)
- Experience with mobile (iOS, Android) and web technologies is a plus.
- Experience with wireless standards (Wifi, BLE) is a plus.
- Affinity with electronics and sensor hardware is a plus.
On a personal level we are looking for a colleague who shares our values.
- Ownership: Working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. You take ownership and show the ability to decide and act for the good of the company.
- Integrity: Stick to your values, even when it doesn’t pay off in the short term. In The Pocket relies on trust and openness, which in turn relies on your integrity.
- Lead & Educate: Digital technologies are changing the world. We go all in, head-first. We take the lead in designing and building with emerging technologies. We share our passion and knowledge with as many people as possible.
- Agility: In The Pocket is permanently under construction. We never settle, it’s never done. Observing, adapting and improving is in our nature. That resonates with the people who work here. We are always looking for a better solution, always ready for the next step, pragmatic and committed to move forward.
- Team: As individuals we are bright and talented, as a team we’re unbeatable. We are open and positive, constructive and honest. We help and inspire our colleagues to do their best work