As a backend developer, you will join our IT team to implement the applications required for the simulation, prediction and monitoring of the EBIOS.
You have a passion for code and programming, you generalize concepts quickly, understand how users will use/abuse your apps and don’t fear bad data or noisy signals. You are always eager to learn more and work in an innovative mindset.
A good candidate will have excellent skills in Python development, strong algorithmic knowledge and experiences in deploying REST API in production. A background in data engineering (Kafka, RabbitMQ, SQL & NoSQL databases, cloud architecture) will be a real plus.
You will develop the backend services required for the monitoring of the station (Station Control Panel) and work with ECLSS (Environment Control and Life Support System) team to develop prediction and simulation tools. You will also contribute to the implementation of the data pipelines to collect and distribute the data coming from the sensors.
- Development of the applications backend
- Deployment in a production environment
- Implementation of the prediction and simulation tools
- Excellent skills in Python development with good algorithmic knowledge
- Good knowledge of REST API and Python backend framework (Django, Flask, Bottle, Gunicorn, etc.)
- Familiarity with web servers (e.g. Nginx, Apache)
- OOP design pattern
- Good knowledge of databases SQL and / or NoSQL
- Experience with message queue service (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Git workflow is your day to day life
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of docker
- Experience in IoT or sensors data acquisition
In Paris (France) or Los Angeles (United States)