CORE ADOPS – ANALYST
Who we are & What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What is the team like?
Ad operations is often thought of as the engine room, and that's true we are also the brains that hook various systems together. Inherently, it is the information hub in the company. Ad Ops has their feet in both business & operational areas and learns to think about things from both perspectives, giving them a unique, consultative strength. The team has a key seat at the table from a strategic perspective and given the unique strength we possess; we are the people that really make a difference in the operational world.
This is a requirement for our 24/7 operations team. Analyst - Ad operations at InMobi will be responsible for approval of advertisements along with handling operation related queries.
- Review Ad Creatives and Advertisers based on content guidelines, focusing on quality and accuracy.
- Set up PMP deals and involve in trafficking tasks for exchange business.
- Understand internal process and data workflows and constantly optimize them to match changing industry trends
- Build rapport with related engineering and product teams to facilitate support for product and workflow improvement
- Review data to detect integrity issues
- Compile analytical, performance and revenue reports for business teams
- Investigate and solve internal tool issues
- Resolve internal & external customer queries
- Prepare/update SOP documents to assigned reports, document internal procedures, policies, reporting procedures and targeting
- Work across various internal teams to resolve queries & ensure smooth delivery of tasks
- Standardization/automation in the existing reports/dashboards
- Learn & build on multiple skill sets as part of problem solving, while interacting with different pockets of leadership in the organization
- MBA/ equivalent degree from reputed institute with 2-3 years work experience in domain
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and documentation skills
- Good understanding of online advertising industry and ecosystem
- Good Analytical and Data handling skills
- Proficiency in Advanced MS Excel, PowerPoint and SQL
- Experience with Power BI and Tableau would be a plus
- Experience with R, Python and Shell scripting would be a plus
- Results-driven professional with a passion for performance and desire to stay on top of industry and technical trends
- Quick learner, consistent in accuracy and possess the ability to handle and sustain high volumes
- Highly self-motivated team player
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team
- As part of the team, foster cohesion, demonstrate appreciation & exhibit equal participation to achieve team’s objectives
- Handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiples tasks under pressure
- Flexible to work in shifts