YOUR FUTURE TEAM
Department size: < 10 Report to Jan, Director Venture Development
Bring in your expertise to have a lasting effect on our business and apply your know-how in a dynamic start-up. Your entrepreneurial drive will have a strategic and operational impact on our business and you will be given the tools and resources to realize your vision. You will be the right hand of our founders and senior management and learn how to set up intelligent, business processes in a high-growth environment.
PERKS OF YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
Career growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, mentoring from an international team of experts.
Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about company goals. Collaboration and support from a team of 32 nationalities, work-life-balance.
Compensation of attractive salary, visa sponsorship, language courses, employee-led workshops, company and team events, adjustable standing desks, unique and modern office, great IT equipment, additional holidays, public transport discounts, weekly yoga classes.
WHERE YOUR ACTION IS NEEDED
- Assume responsibility for projects that have real strategic and operational impact in one of the following departments: paid marketing, inbound marketing, business development, product management or finance.
- Following a 9 - 12 month period, you will then have the chance to assume a permanent role in your department, or undertake a further rotation and gain exposure to another department.
- Analyze and implement strategic growth opportunities that will take HomeToGo to the next level.
- Cast a critical eye on our current processes and practices and find opportunities to optimise our current approach.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, or a similar field.
- Start-up experience is preferred, ideally with exposure to marketing, business development, finance or product management.
- Hands-on mentality and an entrepreneurial ambition to build your own venture, or contribute to a start-up.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills.
- Excellent MS-Office skills, particularly Excel.
- Fluent English, German is a plus.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
HomeToGo: a company built around the idea of finding the ideal accommodation for every trip. In just five years since its founding, the company has expanded and now operates 23 local websites in Europe, America, and the Asia-Pacific region. It has become the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, with brands like CASAMUNDO & Tripping. With over 17 million vacation rental offers worldwide, from more than 800 travel websites like Airbnb, booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, and more, we make finding and booking a vacation rental easier than ever!