YOUR FUTURE TEAM
Department size: > 10 Report to Dominik, Chief Inbound Officer
Bring in your expertise to act as key contributor to the ongoing success of HomeToGo’s Inbound Marketing department, while developing new processes and overseeing the implementation for all our markets.
PERKS OF YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team.
Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about
company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities.
Compensation of attractive salary, visa sponsorship, language courses, employee-led workshops, company and team events, adjustable standing desks, unique and modern office, great IT equipment, additional holidays, public transport discounts, weekly yoga classes.
WHERE YOUR ACTION IS NEEDED
- Hire, mentor, and develop a highly-skilled inbound marketing team focused on SEO, PR and Content marketing.
- Oversee Inbound Marketing activities for all our markets and identify and track key success metrics.
- Analyze the marketing performance and propose actions that help us be more effective and efficient.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 10+ years of proven success in Marketing leadership position, ideally in the online travel sector.
- Deep understanding of web technology and the digital marketing landscape in 2020
- Prior experience in leading and coaching a team of marketing professionals.
- An analytical and data-driven mindset as well as problem-solving skills & hands on mentality and end-to-end ownership.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects at once.
- Performance-oriented, persuasive with excellent negotiation skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
HomeToGo: a company built around the idea of finding the ideal accommodation for every trip. In just five years since its founding, the company has expanded and now operates 23 local websites in Europe, America, and the Asia-Pacific region. It has become the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, with brands like CASAMUNDO & Tripping. With over 17 million vacation rental offers worldwide, from more than 1300 travel websites like Airbnb, booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, and more, we make finding and booking a vacation rental easier than ever!
It’s also a great place to work. We were recently ranked as one of the top 10 workplaces in Berlin!
- Best In-House SEO Team, UK Search Awards 2019
- Best In-House SEO Team, The European Search Awards 2019
- Momentum Awards, Similar Web, 2019
- In-house Team of the Year, Search Engine Land 2019
- In-house Team of the Year, Search Engine Land 2018
- Organic Team of the Year, The Drum Search Awards 2018
- Chair Award, The Drum Search Awards 2018