YOUR FUTURE TEAM
Department size: > 4 Report to Dominik, CIO
Bring in your expertise and industry knowledge to further strengthen our SEO performance and to increase qualitative inbound traffic via organic search. In this role, you will be the main actor in driving the SEO strategy to bring our brands to the next level.
PERKS OF YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team.
Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about
company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities.
Compensation of attractive salary, visa sponsorship, language courses, employee-led workshops, company and team events, adjustable standing desks, unique and modern office, great IT equipment, additional holidays, public transport discounts, weekly yoga classes.
WHERE YOUR ACTION IS NEEDED
- Optimize SEO in the Inbound Team and the entire company.
- Lead workshops and projects within and outside the department.
- Develop, track and monitor SEO targets, including KPIs and OKRs, in alignment with our corporate business strategy.
- Manage Stakeholders and report to management on a regular basis
- Lead and mentor SEO colleagues regarding everyday matters with a focus on individual growth and development.
- Conduct performance analysis, identify opportunities, and define structures and goals in consideration of ambitious but attainable milestones.
- Drive constant on-page innovation together with the SEO product team.
- Maintain and refine Search Engine development and define the competitive landscape.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in SEO, ideally in the e-commerce or travel industry.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience leading a team of full-time working professionals.
- You have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, coupled with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-departmental teams and multidisciplinary initiatives.
- You are proficient with SEO tools, including Google Search Console, Sistrix and crawling software.
- You harness a deep understanding of web technology in 2020+.
- You have excellent reading and processing skills and an affinity to condense large amounts of information in a short time frame
- You have advanced excel skills and basic SQL knowledge.
- You have outstanding project management skills: able to manage several projects from start to finish, in collaboration with several stakeholders and with varying levels of involvement.
- You are a team player, ready to take over end-to-end responsibility and strive to work alongside a large international group.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
HomeToGo: a company built around the idea of finding the ideal accommodation for every trip. In just five years since its founding, the company has expanded and now operates 23 local websites in Europe, America, and the Asia-Pacific region. It has become the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, with brands like CASAMUNDO & Tripping. With over 17 million vacation rental offers worldwide, from more than 1300 travel websites like Airbnb, booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, and more, we make finding and booking a vacation rental easier than ever!
It’s also a great place to work. We were recently ranked as one of the top 10 workplaces in Berlin!
- Best In-House SEO Team, UK Search Awards 2019
- Best In-House SEO Team, The European Search Awards 2019
- Momentum Awards, Similar Web, 2019
- In-house Team of the Year, Search Engine Land 2019
- In-house Team of the Year, Search Engine Land 2018
- Organic Team of the Year, The Drum Search Awards 2018
- Chair Award, The Drum Search Awards 2018