YOUR FUTURE TEAM
Department size: < 10 Report to Moudar, IT Support Specialist
Bring in your expertise to act as our first point of contact for all technical issues, and be given the opportunity to develop our IT infrastructure in cooperation with our technology team in Lithuania.
As a working student in our fast-paced tech company, you will be responsible for the installation, support and general management of our IT infrastructure in our Berlin Headquarters.
PERKS OF YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
Career growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, mentoring from an international team of experts.
Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about company goals. Collaboration and support from a team of 32 nationalities, work-life-balance.
Compensation of attractive salary, visa sponsorship, language courses, employee-led workshops, company and team events, adjustable standing desks, unique and modern office, great IT equipment, additional holidays, public transport discounts, weekly yoga classes.
WHERE YOUR ACTION IS NEEDED
- Build, maintain and manage our hardware infrastructure including: servers, printers, computers and phones.
- Act as first level onsite support for all technical questions as they arise.
- Manage employee technical off- and onboarding, including inventory maintenance.
- Instal, maintain and troubleshoot software.
- Support and administer our internal network infrastructure.
- Create IT documentation and user guides.
- Coordinate and align with our Lithuanian technology team.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Currently pursuing a degree in computer science, business informatics, or similar IT-related field.
- Have prior IT Support experience via internships or as a working student.
- Possess a strong knowledge of both Windows and OS X, including associated ecosystems.
- Curious and keen to learn.
- Positive attitude and enjoy working in a dynamic team.
- Fluent English, very good spoken German is a plus.
- Ability to work between 17/20 hours / week
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
HomeToGo: a company built around the idea of finding the ideal accommodation for every trip. In just five years since its founding, the company has expanded and now operates 23 local websites in Europe, America, and the Asia-Pacific region. It has become the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, with brands like CASAMUNDO & Tripping. With over 17 million vacation rental offers worldwide, from more than 1300 travel websites like Airbnb, booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, and more, we make finding and booking a vacation rental easier than ever!