YOUR FUTURE TEAM
Department size: >5 Report to Dominik, Chief Inbound Officer
Bring in your expertise to further strengthen our CRM department by successfully driving a team to deliver international and multi-brand email, push and messenger communication on scale.
PERKS OF YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team.
Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 32 nationalities.
Compensation of attractive salary, visa sponsorship, language courses, employee-led workshops, company and team events, adjustable standing desks, unique and modern office, great IT equipment, additional holidays, public transport discounts, weekly yoga classes.
WHERE YOUR ACTION IS NEEDED
- CRM Tech: Further expand of our CRM tech stack across all brands and locales. Build out the integrations into other departments. Implement and test new channels including messenger and app push.
- CRM Strategy: Bring our campaigning and segmentation strategy to the next level. Develop automation strategies and streamline the production process. Optimize email collection and data enrichment strategies.
- Reviews and Ratings: Optimize our review and rating collection process.
- Stakeholder Management: Present to co-workers and to the board, and demonstrate strong leadership skills underlined by a deep understanding of the business case, and a hands-on and entrepreneurial mentality.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You have a minimum of 7 years' experience in CRM strategy and CRM technology.
- You have proven knowledge about the markets that you will manage and a solid understanding of the media landscape in the European core markets.
- Minimum of 4 years experience leading a team of full-time working professionals.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, coupled with the ability to collaborate effectively with many teams across the organization.
- Capable at managing several projects from start to finish, across several stakeholders with varying levels of involvement.
- You are a team player and strive to work alongside large international group.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
HomeToGo: a company built around the idea of finding the ideal accommodation for every trip. In just five years since its founding, the company has expanded and now operates 23 local websites in Europe, America, and the Asia-Pacific region. It has become the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, with brands like CASAMUNDO & Tripping. With over 17 million vacation rental offers worldwide, from more than 1300 travel websites like Airbnb, booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, and more, we make finding and booking a vacation rental easier than ever!
It’s also a great place to work. We were recently ranked as one of the top 10 workplaces in Berlin!
- Best In-House SEO Team, The European Search Awards 2019
- Momentum Awards, Similar Web, 2019
- In-House Team of the Year, Search Engine Land 2019
- In-House Team of the Year, Search Engine Land 2018