YOUR FUTURE TEAM
Department size: <20 Report to Alex, Director of Product Search and Machine Learning
Bring in your expertise to help 10M+ monthly users from 21 different markets find the best possible accommodations for their individual travel needs. You will work with a very agile tech team, making releases multiple times per day while maintaining 99.99% availability and high product quality.
PERKS OF YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team.
Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about
company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities.
Compensation of attractive salary, visa sponsorship, language courses, employee-led workshops, company and team events, adjustable standing desks, unique and modern office, great IT equipment, additional holidays, public transport discounts, weekly yoga classes.
WHERE YOUR ACTION IS NEEDED
- Identify business and product opportunities and align stakeholders, including C-level, on which opportunities to tackle next. Drive the product roadmap for recommendation systems to generate business value and help users find and book their dream vacations.
- Improve user experience and business results by seeking and integrating new sources of signal about our users and inventory into machine learning models.
- Devise new ways to communicate to our users why our offers are the most relevant and attractive.
- Work with a talented team of data scientists and developers to translate business needs into an amazing search experience.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Hands-on Product Management experience, with a proven ability to identify user pain points and drive innovative solutions.
- A demonstrable track record in data science, machine learning, or data products.
- Strong communication and leadership skills to align multiple stakeholders around machine learning business opportunities.
- Experience building search, ranking, and recommender systems is a plus.
- Experience coaching junior product managers is a plus.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
HomeToGo: a company built around the idea of finding the ideal accommodation for every trip. In just five years since its founding, the company has expanded and now operates 23 local websites in Europe, America, and the Asia-Pacific region. It has become the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, with brands like CASAMUNDO & Tripping. With over 17 million vacation rental offers worldwide, from more than 800 travel websites like Airbnb, booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, and more, we make finding and booking a vacation rental easier than ever!