YOUR FUTURE TEAM
Team size: >20 Report to: Anke, Director Consumer Product
Bring in your expertise and take responsibility for the strategic and operational success of our user-facing search experience. You will have a major impact on shaping the core of our user interactions with our search-based product. You will strategize and build features that guide customers through the user journey and better serve them throughout their on-site experience. Whether across mobile or on the web, you will create user-centric travel products to help people book their dream vacation rental. Search Experience is at the core of our product, and as such, you will take a highly successful product and scale it for the global stage.
PERKS OF YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team.
Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about
company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities.
Compensation of attractive salary, visa sponsorship, language courses, employee-led workshops, company and team events, adjustable standing desks, unique and modern office, great IT equipment, additional holidays, public transport discounts, weekly yoga classes.
WHERE YOUR ACTION IS NEEDED
- Lead the Search Experience Product Team and create a winning strategy and roadmap that will help users to search and find their perfect vacation rental on HomeToGo
- Enable your teams to build an impactful product that will deliver a world-class user experience, especially on mobile
- Set winning goals in alignment with the overall company strategy and vision
- Having a strong customer-centric approach, push boundaries on solving complex problems and constantly focus on improving and innovating
- Shape teams and structure within your stream and beyond
- Be an influential ally to stakeholders and other business units, creating products that make users successful end-to-end
- Actively follow developments in the travel and (travel) tech industry, understand the competitor landscape and effectively evaluate how they impact and shape your product
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You have 5+ years of hands-on product experience, with a proven ability to identify B2C user pain points and drive innovative solutions with a high business impact
- You have a user-centric approach, combined with business acumen and excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- You can support and empower the team, providing clarity on direction and priorities, enabling them to work independently and deliver on strategic objectives
- You bring strong communication and management skills that will lead to buy-in from stakeholders and lead to the achievement of high-impact, strategic goals.
- You are able to deliver independently and with high level of autonomy.
- You are very proactive about problem solving by providing possible solutions with sound recommendations that make sense for our users and the business
- You have leadership experience, including an ability to lead, mentor, and motivate product management teams
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
HomeToGo: a company built around the idea of finding the ideal accommodation for every trip. In just five years since its founding, the company has expanded and now operates 23 local websites in Europe, America, and the Asia-Pacific region. It has become the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, with brands like CASAMUNDO & Tripping. With over 17 million vacation rental offers worldwide, from more than 800 travel websites like Airbnb, booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, and more, we make finding and booking a vacation rental easier than ever!