GumGum is a contextual-first global advertising technology company that captures people’s attention, without the use of personal data. We believe that a digital advertising ecosystem based on understanding a consumer’s active frame of mind rather than behavior builds a more equitable and safer future for consumers, publishers and advertisers alike. Founded in 2008, GumGum is headquartered in Santa Monica, California and operates in 19 markets worldwide. For more information, visit gumgum.com.
The Integration Manager will play an instrumental role supporting the due diligence, integration planning and execution phases of strategic acquisitions, both in the U.S. and internationally. The Integration Manager will assist in the planning for an issue-free Day 1 experience and manage priorities across internal cross-functional teams. They will join a small, high-performing, fast-paced team and be part of defining and implementing best-in-class integration plans.
The Integration Manager is a detail-oriented, get-things-done, professional who will liaise with internal cross-functional leads on time sensitive/mission critical operational issues across product, technology, legal, finance, HR, sales, operations, etc. This role is hands-on, requiring a strategic and process-oriented approach, who is effective at building relationships, and excels in achieving results.
Note: GumGum currently operates in a ‘work from home’ virtual environment with sporadic opportunities for in-person business and morale events (health guidelines permitting). There will not be any requirement to go into the office on a daily basis moving forward. GumGum is only open to hiring remote candidates who are residents in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and MN.
- Partner with GumGum’s cross functional leaders during the early stages of an acquisition to create comprehensive integration plans tightly aligned with the strategic rationale and set KPIs for post acquisition success
- Guide and influence workstreams to develop and ultimately deliver detailed integration plans
- Develop and manage weekly status reports, meeting notes and action/issues logs and communicate project priority for related teams
- Utilize reporting tools to measure and communicate progress, quality and compliance to project team and stakeholders
- Ensures required project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Participate in due diligence to validate acquisition objectives and identifying the preliminary integration milestones, risks and challenges
- Support all technology, talent, platform, and business integrations including day-to-day project management, execution through cross-functional integration teams, communication to various stakeholders (including executives), and serving as a guide/resource for acquired teams and leaders
- Assist in facilitating discussions across workstreams to clarify interdependencies and “connect the dots” between teams and critical deliverables
- Champion continuous improvement of GumGum’s acquisition integration methodology
- Set up and administer project infrastructure and management tools for efficient and scalable tracking of multiple, simultaneous complex M&A integration projects, including the Virtual Data Room (VDR)
- Responsible for forging business policies and standard operating procedures to assure company efficiencies and fiscal accountability
- Assist in creation of content for and ongoing maintenance of/process surrounding playbooks and templates for company organizational learning, scalability, and continual improvement
- BA/BS degree or 5+ years of equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in program management roles (prefer 2+ years’ experience directly relating to M&A diligence and acquisition integration)
- 3+ years of Intermediate to Advanced experience with Google Suite (Docs/Sheets/Slides) or Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Powerpoint)
- Experience with project management systems (i.e. MS Project, Asana, Monday.com, etc.)
- Experience with independently managing projects and leading project teams is required; project management certification is preferred
- Experience with data analysis resulting in process improvements is preferred
- Mission-driven, enthusiastic to learn and grow; team-oriented with a positive, can-do attitude
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance
- Excellent strategic, analytical, communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills, with ability to operate cross-functionally at all organization levels, bias for action
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly evolving project environment
- Excellent communication skills - able to reach across the various functional departments to facilitate seamless integration
- Baseline familiarity with integration requirements across a range of functions, from HR/recruiting/finance/legal to technical functions like engineering, product management and design
- Strong and proven project management skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
Follow us on our socials...
Our Instagram: @gumgum & @dogsofgumgum
Follow us on LinkedIn: gumgum
Tweet us: @gumgum
Stay connected on Facebook: gumgum