GumGum is a contextual-first global advertising technology company that captures people’s attention, without the use of personal data. We believe that a digital advertising ecosystem based on understanding a consumer’s active frame of mind rather than behavior builds a more equitable and safer future for consumers, publishers and advertisers alike. Founded in 2008, GumGum is headquartered in Santa Monica, California and operates in 19 markets worldwide. For more information, visit gumgum.com.
Note: GumGum currently operates in a ‘work from home’ virtual environment with sporadic opportunities for in-person business and morale events (health guidelines permitting). There will not be any requirement to go into the office on a daily basis moving forward.
- Support the Programmatic Operations Team
- Work closely with the Lead Programmatic Expert in EMEA to drive the technical setup for clients and agencies to allow them to execute campaigns and manage advertising spend.
- Actively use GumGum’s reporting hub so that agency trading teams gets the best inventory to help maximise their campaign’s potential.
- Grow Programmatic Spend
- Help to secure senior level meetings within the agency trading desks to grow GumGum’s programmatic presence within their marketplace.
- Programmatic Specialist on EMEA Region Accounts
- Work as the liaison between the buyer (GumGum’s Client) and DSP to activate and measure successful campaigns, while troubleshooting any issues that may arise on either side.
- Provide campaign reporting metrics for both internal teams and clients as necessary
- Act as an expert by staying relevant on the comprehensive GumGum programmatic offering as well as maintaining an expert knowledge of the DSP Platforms that GumGum integrates with. Use this knowledge to support and educate clients and internal teams as necessary.
- GumGum Video
- Execute and manage video pre-roll campaigns using GumGum’s contextual technology
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2-3 years experience working for an agency trading desk in programmatic OR Demand Side Platform
- Minimum 2-3 years experience operating Demand Side Platform User Interfaces
- Expert level understanding of Deal IDs, Real Time Bidding, and other programmatic industry processes
- Must have experience running pre-roll video campaigns
- An understanding of the agency model from the holding company to the agency trading desk.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Intermediate Microsoft Office and G-suite skills (Word/ Excel/ Powerpoint)
- Familiarity with online advertising terms, concepts and business models.
- A professional network across the programmatic industry including at agency trading desks
- Detail orientated
- An analytical mindset and logical approach to problem-solving based on drawing insights from data
- Pet friendly organization - we love our fur babies! Check us out on Instagram @dogsofgumgum
- Incredible work/life balance with a collaborative and friendly work space
- A team that has transitioned to remote work impressively, and remains highly collaborative and connected
- GumGum Gives Back volunteering opportunities
- Virtual company events and (optional) in-person celebrations
- Virtual monthly team bonding events
Career & Development Focus
- Ongoing learning and development for education opportunities such as webinars, books, classes, relevant conferences and events
- Opportunities to pursue business related side projects and yearly Hackathon
- Highly encouraged to contribute to open source software, including our own open source software
- Environment of learning from peers, including meetups, presentations and blog posts
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology
- Life Skills sessions - geared towards the whole life/ health / person
- Leadership Bites Dinner Series - connecting current and future GumGum leaders over great food and meaningful conversation
- The VOICE Coalition - through our council committee, The VOICE Coalition’s mission is to build an equitable, supportive, and inclusive culture where all voices are heard and all differences are celebrated through thoughtful, engaging, and authentic programming and community involvement. We’ve created awareness and appreciation for our employees through Hispanic Heritage month, Women of GumGum, Asian Pacific American, GG Pride, etc.
Follow us on our socials...
Our Instagram: @gumgum & @dogsofgumgum
Follow us on LinkedIn: gumgum
Tweet us: @gumgum
Stay connected on Facebook: gumgum