We’re on a mission to make knowledge work faster and more humane. We believe that AI will fundamentally transform how people work. In the future, everyone will work in tandem with expert AI assistants who find knowledge, create and synthesize information, and execute work. These assistants will free people up to focus on the higher-level, creative aspects of their work.
We’re building a system of intelligence for every company in the world. On the surface, you can think of it as Google + ChatGPT for the enterprise. Under the hood, our platform is the connective tissue between AI and knowledge. It brings all of a company’s knowledge together, understands it at a deep level, provides industry-leading search relevance over it, and connects it to generative AI agents and applications.
Glean was founded by a seasoned team of former Google search and Facebook engineers who saw a need in the enterprise space for their technical depth and passion for AI. We’re a diverse team of curious and creative people who want to help each other get big things done—so we can help other teams do the same.
We're backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists—including Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, and General Catalyst—and have assembled a world-class team with senior leadership experience at Google, Slack, Facebook, Dropbox, Rubrik, Uber, Intercom, Pinterest, Palantir, and others.
What you will do and achieve:
- Partner with Account Executives to navigate complex, multi-stakeholder deal cycles with C-level executives
- Create and demo custom environments based off of customer industry and line of business
- Run and manage a technical POC cycle
- Perform customer facing activities including technical discovery calls
- Lead security based conversations to make customers comfortable with Glean’s security posture
- Work cross functionally with product and engineering to deliver customer request and be a voice of the customer
- Develop ROI and business justification reports and presentations
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 5+ years of sales engineering or solution consulting experience in a SaaS organization
- Bachelor's degree in CS or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Clear examples of partnering with AEs to run technical deal cycles with Enterprise customers
- A consultative approach with solving your customer’s business challenges and having a track record of successfully overcoming technical and security objections
- Familiarity with any cloud environment (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Proficiency in Python or Java
- Ability to configure, monitor and maintain API based integrations
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work environment
- Flexible work environment and time-off policy
- Transparent culture
- Learning and development opportunities