We’re on a mission to make knowledge work faster and more humane. We believe that AI will fundamentally transform how people work. In the future, everyone will work in tandem with expert AI assistants who find knowledge, create and synthesize information, and execute work. These assistants will free people up to focus on the higher-level, creative aspects of their work.We’re building a system of intelligence for every company in the world. On the surface, you can think of it as Google + ChatGPT for the enterprise. Under the hood, our platform is the connective tissue between AI and knowledge. It brings all of a company’s knowledge together, understands it at a deep level, provides industry-leading search relevance over it, and connects it to generative AI agents and applications.
Glean was founded by a seasoned team of former Google search and Facebook engineers who saw a need in the enterprise space for their technical depth and passion for AI. We’re a diverse team of curious and creative people who want to help each other get big things done—so we can help other teams do the same.We're backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists—including Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, and General Catalyst—and have assembled a world-class team with senior leadership experience at Google, Slack, Facebook, Dropbox, Rubrik, Uber, Intercom, Pinterest, Palantir, and others.
As a Product Manager, you’ll help solve a ubiquitous problem that all knowledge workers in the world struggle with on a daily basis. You’ll deliver best-in-class products for finding, curating, sharing, discovering, and managing knowledge. We’ve only taken the first step towards our long-term vision of an intelligent work assistant, and we need great product leaders to take us the rest of the way.
We’re currently a very lean product team, so you’ll have an outsized role in shaping both the product roadmap and the product team itself. You’ll collaborate closely with our stellar Design, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Success partners to understand our customers and build category-defining tools. You’ll wear many hats and gain both breadth and depth of experience.As PM for Enterprise, you will make it easier for enterprises to adopt Glean’s products and platform.
What you will do and achieve:
- Spending a lot of time with our customers to deeply understand their knowledge needs
- Developing key parts of our product roadmap, marrying customers’ needs with our product vision
- Empowering your team by giving context, setting direction, and building alignment
- Driving customer-focused decisions, clear prioritization, and efficient execution
- Coordinating cross-functionally with with leadership, go-to-market teams, and other key stakeholders across the company
- Building processes that will scale as our team and company go through rapid growth
Who you are:
- You have 3+ years of experience as a product manager at a B2B SaaS company, preferably serving large enterprises. Experience working on collaboration, productivity, or ML/ranking tools is a plus.
- You have a strong technical background and excel at analytical thinking.
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator.
- You have a proven track record of taking ownership, taking initiative, and delivering results.
- You collaborate effectively with cross-functional partners.
- You have a learning and growth mindset.
- You are mission-first and understand that your success is measured by your product and team’s success.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work environment and time-off policy
- Transparent culture
- Learning and development opportunities
- Company events
- Free meals
For California based applicants:
The standard base salary range for this position is $105,000 - $240,000 annually. Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for variable compensation, equity, and benefits.