We’re on a mission to make knowledge work faster and more humane. We believe that AI will fundamentally transform how people work. In the future, everyone will work in tandem with expert AI assistants who find knowledge, create and synthesize information, and execute work. These assistants will free people up to focus on the higher-level, creative aspects of their work.
We’re building a system of intelligence for every company in the world. On the surface, you can think of it as Google + ChatGPT for the enterprise. Under the hood, our platform is the connective tissue between AI and knowledge. It brings all of a company’s knowledge together, understands it at a deep level, provides industry-leading search relevance over it, and connects it to generative AI agents and applications.
Glean was founded by a seasoned team of former Google search and Facebook engineers who saw a need in the enterprise space for their technical depth and passion for AI. We’re a diverse team of curious and creative people who want to help each other get big things done—so we can help other teams do the same.
We're backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists—including Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, and General Catalyst—and have assembled a world-class team with senior leadership experience at Google, Slack, Facebook, Dropbox, Rubrik, Uber, Intercom, Pinterest, Palantir, and others.
- Create, Execute and Maintain test plans thoroughly to qualify product releases and features
- Do initial RCA on bugs found using developer tools - network and console tabs, GCP server logs, SQL analysis etc
- Report bugs and errors using Jira with in depth details to help engineering team identify and fix the issue
- Help reproduce bugs raised externally
- Execute extended/edge cases around the main use case to help evolve the test plans
- Work with development team to keep Test plans upto date with new changes
- Proven 4+ years of experience as a Manual Tester testing responsive web pages
- Experience in testing on different OS platforms and browsers
- Experience in testing RBAC/permission models a plus
- Working experience with tools like Jira, Chrome Developer tools etc. to report and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of basics of web based applications
- Strong organisational skills and thoroughness in executing test plans
- Attention to detail and an analytical mind to come up with hard to find edge cases
- Experience working in agile teams with multiple product releases per week
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in testing mobile applications a plus
- BE/BTech/BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organization. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse company. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.