We’re on a mission to make knowledge work faster and more humane. We believe that AI will fundamentally transform how people work. In the future, everyone will work in tandem with expert AI assistants who find knowledge, create and synthesize information, and execute work. These assistants will free people up to focus on the higher-level, creative aspects of their work.
We’re building a system of intelligence for every company in the world. On the surface, you can think of it as Google + ChatGPT for the enterprise. Under the hood, our platform is the connective tissue between AI and knowledge. It brings all of a company’s knowledge together, understands it at a deep level, provides industry-leading search relevance over it, and connects it to generative AI agents and applications.
Glean was founded by a seasoned team of former Google search and Facebook engineers who saw a need in the enterprise space for their technical depth and passion for AI. We’re a diverse team of curious and creative people who want to help each other get big things done—so we can help other teams do the same.
We're backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists—including Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, and General Catalyst—and have assembled a world-class team with senior leadership experience at Google, Slack, Facebook, Dropbox, Rubrik, Uber, Intercom, Pinterest, Palantir, and others.
Glean is looking for an experienced B2B SaaS product marketer to join our team. This role will require translating customer insight into action, cross-functional elegance mixed with hands-on execution, clear and compelling communication, creativity, and a genuine passion for Glean's mission and product. Specifically, this role requires wearing many hats to identify and build solutions that grow customer and prospective customer engagement. You'll drive an effective product marketing strategy, including understanding customer needs, translating user and market research into actionable insights for Product, Sales, and Marketing, and creating content and programs to nurture existing customers and drive new customer interest.
- Research and articulate customer needs, and translate findings into actionable insights for Product and Marketing
- Drive product and feature launches that position Glean as a category leader, engage existing customers, and drive new qualified leads
- Drive customer and prospective customer engagement with sales and success enablement materials, marketing collateral, and marketing programs that span discovery, consideration, purchase, usage, and advocacy
- BA/BS in business, marketing, liberal arts, or related degree
- 4-8 years of B2B SaaS product marketing experience
- Action-oriented self-starter with a love of making people and companies more effective, an eagerness to learn the ins and outs of how a product works, and a growth mindset driving you to roll up your sleeves to make things happen
- Passionate about Glean's mission and product and representing our customers’ needs
Key Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent communication— both written and verbal— with experience simplifying concepts, influencing stakeholders, and creating compelling messaging and content for external audiences
- Strategic and resourceful cross-functional collaborator with a track record of consistently delivery excellent results in a fast-paced environment
- Excels at putting structure on ambiguity and taking a results-driven approach to work (testing, measuring, iterating)
- Strong critical and analytical thinking, reasoned judgment, and impeccable attention to detail
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Transparent culture
- Learning and development opportunities
- Company events
- Free meals
For California based applicants:
The standard base salary range for this position is $119,600 - 185,000 annually. Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for variable compensation, equity, and benefits.