Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As an Account Manager on our Customer Experience team, you’ll manage and oversee the end-to-end relationship with customers across a large book of business––from scaled onboarding to managing renewals and upsells. You’ll consult with our existing account base and leverage data to add value to the customer experience and revenue to our bottom line. You’ll partner closely with teams at Figma including Support, Solutions Architects, Data Science, and Marketing to help provide a seamless customer experience. You’re excited by the idea of being a foundational team member and look forward to help building Customer Experience at scale.
If you are a data-driven problem solver, comfortable embracing change, consultative, and love working with a growing footprint of customers, then we want to hear from you!
This is a full time role based from our London hub in the United Kingdom.
What you'll do at Figma:
- Oversee and manage the customer experience for a large book of business (~700 accounts) while achieving quarterly renewal targets
- Analyze product and account data to understand customer usage that signals potential for expansion or risk of retention
- Partner with Data Science and Marketing teams to use insights to develop and test new strategies for engaging customers at scale
- Employ scalable methods (eg. customer engagement campaigns) to drive feature exploration and adoption
- Partner with Solution Architects, Support and Product teams to ensure we’re delivering a smooth customer experience and incorporating customer feedback into ongoing product development
- Help create and share relevant product education and customer enablement materials to further drive successful outcomes
- Employ a consultative approach to uncovering customer needs
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 2+ years of B2B SaaS experience in direct client management
- Experience and confidence in managing SaaS renewal sales cycles and upsell opportunities
- Consultative approach with an emphasis on discovery; ability to navigate complex business needs and requirement
- Track record of building strong relationships and successfully managing accounts across a large book of business
- Organized approach to time management and account prioritization
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving and growing environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exposure to or interest in UX/UI design and/or web based, collaborative tools
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Read more about our team;
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.