Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
Figma is looking for a “full-stack” Product Marketing Manager to support Figma’s platform and partner ecosystem. You will work closely with the partners building on Figma’s platform as well as our product, sales, design, and broader marketing teams to build, launch, and drive adoption of Figma’s platform and growing ecosystem of integrations. You will also have the opportunity to help us build out the platform marketing foundation at Figma—from developing messaging and positioning, telling our partners’ stories, architecting campaigns, building out enablement resources, and more.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Work with partners to create joint marketing plans that help us achieve shared goals
- Identify potential partners to help us reach new audiences and build co-marketing programs with them
- Drive deeper engagement with our platform and integrations with through content and campaigns
- Work with the broader marketing team on creative co-marketing ideas that span web, community, social, events, and other marketing channels
- Work closely with our business development and marketing teams to build and scale a set of repeatable partner programs
- Arm internal and partner sales teams with resources that help them position Figma’s platform and key integrations
- Track and measure project success so we can learn what works and continue making our programs better
- Grow a community of partners that feel loved and valued
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 5-7+ years in product marketing, partner marketing, or a related role
- The ability to champion the customer and experience in soliciting customer feedback
- Strong writing skills, meaning you avoid enterprise jargon, can adapt to the Figma voice, and write with partners and customers in mind
- A data-driven approach to your work
- Experience leading and driving cross-functional initiatives
- Experience working directly with customers and or partners
- Passion for learning new products and industries—unafraid to dive into the nitty gritty technical details
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get scrappy— at Figma, we run with it!
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.