Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Manage and lead Operational Procurement and become the point person for all procurement related queries
- Oversee and manage the execution of the Procurement Operations vendor team by creating, implementing and monitoring performance metrics
- Cross-functionally partner and with Finance, Legal, IT, Security and AP to ensure improve efficiency and transparency of the vendor onboarding process
- Lead continuous improvement operational efficiency projects including process automation and policy refinements using data analytics to identify process bottlenecks
- Troubleshoot and provide guidance / training to internal customers regarding PO, Supplier, and Invoice issues
- Build, maintain and report against a monthly metric dashboard reporting to senior Accounting and Finance leadership
- Implement a robust internal control process that supports the business and is SOX compliant. Respond to all audit and SOX requests and maintain all SOX controls
- Partner with the Accounts Payable, Legal, Accounting and Finance teams to ensure accurate accrual and month-end close cycles
- Lead project to implement and train Figma employees on new Procure to Pay tool, processes and policies
Some projects you could work on:
- Procure to Pay tool implementation
- Vendor Onboarding process redesign
- Vendor Diversity reporting
- Vendor rationalization and consolidation
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 6+ years of relevant experience, preferably in procure to pay or purchasing
- 1+ years experience managing a team. Experience managing an outsourced team is a bonus!
- Experience implementing a Procure to Pay tool (i.e. Coupa or Zip)
- Demonstrated experience delivering highly effective, operationally excellent, scalable programs and processes
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Ability to independently solve complex problems
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.