Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As Figma’s Compensation Operations Partner you’ll be a key player in leading compensation during a dynamic and high growth phase. You will use your analytical skills and expert compensation knowledge to help us build a world class foundation for our compensation programs to grow and scale from.
This role can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the US.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Partner on the design, build out and maintenance of our critical compensation programs and processes such as the semi-annual compensation review cycles
- Own the acquisition, evaluation, and management of Figma’s market intelligence sources
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to analyze and assess the market competitiveness of Figma’s global compensation offerings
- Partner with People Ops, Sales Enablement, HR Systems, Legal, and Finance in the design and creation of compensation processes, tools, and programs
- Ensure compensation plans and programs are compliant with local, state, and federal laws
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years of experience driving compensation programs in a multinational company
- Advanced knowledge of market pricing and financial modeling
- Advanced experience with tech industry experience preferred
- Experience managing U.S. compensation via Workday
- Ability to scale processes in a high-growth environment
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in GoogleSheets/Excel
- Must be able to collaborate with teams in a dynamic and globally matrixed environment
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to build relationships with various stakeholders across the organization
- Great organizational skills, high attention to detail, and strong sense of urgency
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.