Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As a senior business systems analyst you will be an integral part of designing and building out Figma’s Accounting systems landscape. You’ll be joining a small team so will have a broad purview over the different Accounting functions, and will have a specific focus on the revenue & billing workstream. The company is growing fast so the need to reinvent, rebuild, and expand our technology infrastructure will be an unending source of exciting projects. Some current needs include overhauling the quote to cash workstream, reconstructing the revenue recognition process to handle our scale, and partnering with cross functional teams on new product launches. Outside of direct projects this is also a phenomenal opportunity to join the team at an early stage and help us define how a best in class business systems team should operate!
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Build and provide ongoing system architecture and design reviews to ensure our billing & revenue processes are best in class.
- Develop and document long term strategic direction for the tooling and automations to support our billing & revenue teams.
- Design and implement software solutions to increase automation, reduce risk, and create scalability.
- Triage and support suite of tools working with end users and cross functional teams.
- Track and report on effectiveness of our tooling suite to support Figma's billing and revenue processes.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on NetSuite ERP and provide end user training and support for our ERP and other billing & revenue tools
Some projects you could work on:
- Document current Oppty > Cash workflow and identify areas for improvement. Drive the creation of a best in class "future state" vision for the billing & revenue processes.
- Run lead on implementing improvements identified in bullet above working cross functionally with Sales Ops, Sales Systems, Billing Eng, and others to improve the end to end billing & revenue function.
- Work with the Revenue team to streamline the month end close processes to drive towards a shorter close with increased accuracy and reduced risk of misstatements.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years experience working with revenue & billing teams in a fast growth environment, ideally with subscription revenue experience.
- Direct experience leading a major revenue or billing system implementation.
- NetSuite ERP administration experience, ideally with NetSuite ARM modules in use.
- A balanced skill set that can wear the hats of a:
- Business analyst - requirements gathering and documentation
- Project manager - organizing department portfolios + cross functional teams
- Technical systems analyst - building/testing/implementing complex solutions
- A passion for helping teams scale and grow through the use of technology
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.