Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
More than anything, we seek engineers with strong coding fundamentals and a track record of high quality engineering. We work in a highly collaborative environment, where most projects are owned by small groups of 2-3 people. We strive to foster a positive, inclusive culture - you can read more about our engineering values on our blog. If you’d like to join us on our mission to make design accessible to all, let’s talk!
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Be fully embedded onto an engineering team and assigned technical projects that directly relate to your team and team goals
- Work closely with your mentor and team as well as collaborate with other engineers, product managers, designers, and QA to design features and break down high-level goals into tasks and timelines
- Build, document and maintain tests, features and infrastructure
- Provide thoughtful feedback to others on the team
- Ship your project/s by the end of your internship!
Past intern projects:
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Solid technical knowledge including CS fundamentals and data structures
- Ability to communicate technical problems and solutions
- Enjoy learning from others and digging into new challenges.
- An inclusive and collaborative attitude towards building features and solving problems
Read more about our team
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.