Our Enterprise Applications team is growing. As a Systems Engineer, you will utilize your previous experience and provide meaningful impact across a broad suite of applications. The Systems Engineer will help manage and support the services we provide to our stakeholders. You will work on a hybrid team of highly skilled practitioners who will share operational responsibilities as well as welcome your contributions to our ever-expanding initiatives. The team is open to a Remote candidate.
What is needed in this role:
- Experience working with Agile teams, methodologies, and tools in a hybrid environment
- 2-3 years of experience with ServiceNow and a working knowledge of the broader ServiceNow enterprise product suite
- Previous experience working with multiple collaboration systems and providing support to multiple business stakeholders
- Previous experience with the hands-on development of an enterprise CMDB built upon-on the CSDM within ServiceNow
- A clear understanding of how to break down business problems into a viable technical solution
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with ServiceNow ITOM (Discovery + Service Graph)
- ServiceNow certifications:
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
What you'll be working on:
- Participate in technical aspects of delivering well-defined solutions on the ServiceNow platform
- Perform daily administration, troubleshooting, and resolution of any issues arising in the ServiceNow environment
- Understanding of configuration, and support solutions on the ServiceNow platform as it relates to ITSM, ITOM, SPM, Service Portal, Workflows, Scoped Apps and/or other related functionality.
- Assist in the review, design, and improvement of ServiceNow process and procedures while adhering to ServiceNow best practices, enforcing out-of-the-box functionality.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for our IT Operations Management solutions (including CMDB) and working with our global operations center to maintain the consistency, cleanliness, and completeness of the CMDB data
DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.