DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With 1000s of employees around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
As a Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist, you’ll work closely with employees and managers globally to optimize our talent acquisition processes and deliver results. Day to day, you’ll manage the full life cycle recruitment processes including: scheduling and coordinating candidate interviews, posting new role descriptions, structuring offers of employment, oversee background check processes and initiating and monitoring new hire onboarding activities, and provide general administrative support to the Talent Acquisition team.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Interface with candidates, co-workers, hiring managers, and third-party vendors to schedule and manage candidate interviews; collect and distribute interview feedback
- Track all interview/candidate activity and configure jobs and interview processes in recruiting system
- Assist in development of employee referral and internal mobility programs and promotions
- Initiate and monitor background checks
- Draft and execute offer letters and supporting documentation
- Distribute and process applicant and new hire paperwork
- Initiate and monitor new employee onboarding process; identify opportunities for improvement and automation and implement those changes
- Generate various recruiting activity/status reports as needed
- Provide general administrative support to Talent Acquisition department
You will be right at home if you:
- Have excellent organization skills and a meticulous attention to detail
- Work with a high sense of urgency and consistently aim to deliver high quality work
- Are comfortable keeping others on task and owning a process
- Are a tenacious problems solver who can effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Have a strong customer support orientation
- Take a flexible approach and are willing to constantly adapt in an ever-changing environment
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy interacting with people and building relationships
- Have previous administrative experience in a corporate office setting
- Have worked in a recruiting environment, or similar in the past
- Are proficient in MS Outlook, Word & Excel, as well as other web-based systems (previous ATS experience a plus; Greenhouse highly preferred)
- Have a Bachelor’s degree (related field preferred)
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.