DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1,200 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
As a Trading Support Engineer, you will work closely with our technology teams and external parties providing world-class support investigating and resolving a variety of technical and business issues every day. Your success will depend on your ability to rapidly identify and resolve business impacting issues. Your work will range from addressing time-sensitive, critical problems to managing long-term projects. You will provide direct, hands-on support to trading desks on a daily basis, and help define their technology requirements for other teams across the firm.
What we are looking for:
- Experience troubleshooting and configuring Linux systems
- Experience with Microsoft Windows administration and Office support
- Experience with data center physical and logistical operations
- Script development experience, preferably with Python or Bash
- Experience supporting high performance applications, process monitoring, and troubleshooting
- Experience working in the trading industry supporting electronic trading systems
To succeed in this role you should be:
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative with global teams
- Self-motivated and intellectually curious
- Flexible with on-call and weekend infrastructure change efforts
- Accountable and have a high level of ownership
- Able to handle pressure and time constraints with composure
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.