DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With nearly 1,300 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
DRW is currently seeking a Workplace Coordinator for our London office. This role will provide general facilities and office support and report to the London Workplace Manager.
- Organize and attend building sub-contractor visits/servicing
- Co-ordinating with IT team for vendor visits and following up on any quotes/maintenance work required
- Raise building & parking permits
- Lead end to end building ticket management and accurate record keeping
- Assist and participate in Workplace-related special projects, such as construction projects and seating reorgs; keep capacity documents updated
- Manage all office onboarding/offboarding procedures including: New hire desk set up/decommissions; maintaining company photo directory, coordinating employee building access and badging/key assignments
- Provide Comms rooms access codes & room keys to appropriate personnel
- Serve as Health & Safety Officer and Fire Marshall for DRW, tasks to include annual fire risk assessment, PAT testing of small appliances, monthly fire extinguisher check
- Manage kitchen appliance cleaning and ongoing maintenance
- Maintain office furniture, equipment and general cleanliness and order in the office
- Maintain office supplies, including routine restocking of fax machines and printers
- Providing reports to office manager and head of office as required
- Reception cover when required
- Ad hoc workplace reactive tasks including outside errands as required
- Assist with office activities, events, and other business needs as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of administrative or facilities management experience required
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Minimum A level standard education
- Must be self-motivated and able to successfully perform tasks independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and team player attitude; willingness to help team members as needed
- Must demonstrate flexible working manner to meet changing business needs
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong problem-solving abilities
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.