CRI Group is offering ICT consulting jobs in the heart of Europe to help deliver a number of long-term Framework contracts won both with the European Institutions and a few International Organisations.
Working for CRI means a good Work-Life balance with clearly defined working times and interesting colleagues (multilingual, multicultural, well-educated and experienced).
You’ll be part of a company that cares and offers an attractive medical insurance package on top of the excellent social security provided.
You’ll be offered a lifelong learning envelope with extensive training opportunities to improve your professional skills by working for prestigious customers.
The job consists in:
- Designing and developing Java & J2EE software solutions and ideally following Web related technologies: Spring, Hibernate, Bootstrap, REST, Maven, Web Services, Etc.
- Highly appreciated experience: Oracle: RDBMS, SQL & PL/SQL
- Assisting in testing, drafting technical documentation, deploying IT solutions, evaluating and reporting
- Ability to work in team and participate in multilingual meetings
- Bachelor in IT or related field, Master in IT is a plus
- Finally, you need to be fluent in English both written and spoken