We are looking for a Helpdesk Service Operator (4233-#LI-VG1) to work for us REMOTELY from any EU country
The Helpdesk operators will report to the Manager of the Helpdesk and will be part of the Delivery Team supporting CRI's activities for the EU Institutions.
- Fluency in German and English at a high level (C1-C2);
- Additional fluency in any of the following languages is required: Spanish, or Italian, or French;
- Very good writing skills;
- Ability to handle challenging deadlines;
- Excellent people skills;
- Excellent communication skills with customers, thorough, dependable and well organised
- Knowledge of customer care, although extensive training will be provided in the specialised areas covered by this service
- A University degree in an area relevant to either Human Sciences, Policy Making, Communications, or Marketing.
Candidates matching the key characteristics described above will be pre-selected for an initial online interview. Candidates going through this stage successfully will be invited to a final round of interviews.
EU-Nationality is mandatory for most of our job openings, but for some of them we can, also, take into consideration CVs, that acquire work permit in the location where the client is or the job should be performed
WHO ARE WE?
VASS (https://vasscompany.com/en/) is a leading digital solutions group of companies headquartered in Madrid, Spain, present in 26 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia with more than 4,700 professionals
VASS helps large companies in their digital transformation process, developing and executing the most innovative and scalable projects, from strategy to operations.
All our growth comes from our talented people, passion for innovation, and a constant search for improvement, always the VASS way: “Complex made simple”.