Who We Are
Compass Health Center is a recognized leader in crisis-level mental health, setting the standard for excellence in the Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient space (PHP/IOP). We serve over hundreds of patients every day, ranging from age 6 to senior, in one of our three free-standing facilities, located in Northbrook, Chicago, and Oak Brook, or through our robust virtual programming. Compass provides an intermediate level of Behavioral Healthcare that fills a critical gap between outpatient and inpatient care. Patients and their families turn to Compass when in crisis – every day, we help people overcome depression, anxiety, suicidality, obsessions/compulsions, past trauma, chronic pain, and other symptoms that prevent them from living happy and healthy lives.
Compass Health Center is seeking Adult Psychiatrists to join our treatment center in Oak Brook, IL.
As a Psychiatrist at Compass, you will have the opportunity to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team which includes experienced group therapists, primary therapists, and family therapists. We are seeking individuals who want to grow and be a part of an expanding organization that is innovative, mission driven, and MD-led.
As a Psychiatrist at Compass Health Center, your overall responsibility will include:
- Providing daily care for patients in our PHP/IOP programs
- Conducting psychiatric evaluations for Compass patients, establishing diagnoses, prescribing medication, and providing therapy
- Leading experienced, multi-disciplinary clinical teams and making overall recommendations on treatment plans
- Collaborating with family therapists, individual therapists, nurses and psychiatrists
You would be the ideal candidate, if you possess the following qualifications:
- Adult Psychiatrist that is BE or BC in Illinois
- Skilled in the evaluation and treatment of mental illness
- Excellent communication skills and the desire to work in a collaborative, team-based environment
Benefits & Perks
Our employees work hard to provide the best possible care for our patients, so we make sure we take care of them. Here are some of the benefits and perks available to our employees!
Health and Personal Wellness
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance plan options through BlueCross BlueShield
- Dental and Vision insurance plans
- Employer paid Life Insurance, employer paid Short- and Long-Term Disability after one year of employment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Accident insurance for when life happens
- Competitive compensation for all employee levels
- 401(k) plan that includes a match of 100% of the first 4% of pay that you contribute
- Generous paid time off (PTO) with increased days based on years of employment
- Generous Paid Parental Leave policy after one year of employment
- Continuous training opportunities; including free CEU seminars and additional training and development courses
- Volunteering opportunities to enrich the soul and help give back to our community
- The opportunity to work with the best in our field and be part of something extraordinary!