Who We Are
Compass Health Center is a recognized leader in crisis-level mental health, setting the standard for excellence in the Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient space (PHP/IOP). We serve over hundreds of patients every day, ranging from age 6 to senior, in one of our three free-standing facilities, located in Northbrook, Chicago, and Oak Brook, or through our robust virtual programming. Compass provides an intermediate level of Behavioral Healthcare that fills a critical gap between outpatient and inpatient care. Patients and their families turn to Compass when in crisis – every day, we help people overcome depression, anxiety, suicidality, obsessions/compulsions, past trauma, chronic pain, and other symptoms that prevent them from living happy and healthy lives.
With current locations in Northbrook and Chicago, we are excited to be opening our third facility in Oak Brook, IL. At this state of the art facility, we will continue to further our mission of setting the standard of excellence within the PHP/IOP space.
As we prepare to open our Oak Brook facility, we are seeking Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists to join us.
We are seeking individuals who want to grow and be a part of an expanding organization that is innovative, mission driven, and MD-led. On-site private practice opportunities are also available (but not required) in addition to PHP/IOP responsibilities.
As a Psychiatrist at Compass Health Center, your overall responsibility will include:
- Leading experienced clinical teams
- Conducting psychiatric evaluations
- Establishing diagnoses, prescribing medication, and providing therapy
- Daily care of patients in Compass PHP/IOP
- Collaborating with family therapists, individual therapists, nurses and psychiatrists
You would be the ideal candidate, if you possess the following qualifications:
- Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist that is BE or BC
- Experience in managing clinical teams
- Skilled in the evaluation and treatment of mental illness
- Experience with Psychopharmacology
Benefits & Perks
Our employees work hard to provide the best possible care for our patients, so we make sure we take care of them. Here are some of the benefits and perks available to our employees!
Health and Personal Wellness
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance plan options through BlueCross BlueShield
- Dental and Vision insurance plans
- Employer paid Life Insurance, employer paid Short- and Long-Term Disability after one year of employment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Accident insurance for when life happens
- Competitive compensation for all employee levels
- 401(k) plan that includes a match of 100% of the first 4% of pay that you contribute
- Generous paid time off (PTO) with increased days based on years of employment
- Generous Paid Parental Leave policy after one year of employment
- Continuous training opportunities; including free CEU seminars and additional training and development courses
- Volunteering opportunities to enrich the soul and help give back to our community
- The opportunity to work with the best in our field and be part of something extraordinary!