Solution Architects are part of our Customer Technical Onboarding team and are responsible for onboarding customers onto the Celonis platform and ensuring the necessary technical components are in place for customers to drive value with Celonis. This role sits within our Celonis Services and works closely with Celonis’ CoEs to deliver a successful customer journey. Working in this ever-growing team provides a great opportunity to make a big impact!
As a Lead Solutions Architect, you are an integral part of our project teams and are one of the first touchpoints our customers will have with Celonis. In order for our customers to realize value, you will drive the technical setup needed for our customers to benefit from all the features and functionalities that Celonis has to offer, such as process mining, execution management, process automation, and task mining. As every customer environment is different, you will be the main point of contact for digesting the technical requirements from the customer to understand what’s needed for successful integrations to their source systems. You also will lead conversations about user management and authentication and will act as a technical liaison to the customer to ensure there are no technical barriers to user adoption.
The work you’ll do:
- Work with enterprise customers as part of the customer value journey and perform the technical onboarding process of Celonis
- Technical discussions with customers to identify key system architecture components; propose and help customers build solutions that unblock deployments
- Establish real-time integrations to customer source systems via APIs and Celonis internal integration solutions
- Advise customers of authentication and user/group management and provisioning solutions for the Celonis platform
- Eliminate any technical barriers to user adoption of Celonis
The qualifications you need:
- Proven experience of 8+ years in industry with experience to work on Python, ETL, SQL.
- Solid experience with project management, outstanding customer-centric & proven experience working with customers.
- Experience & interest in working with modern tech stack & methods like REST/SOAP API-Management, Data Ingestion & Streaming, SSO, LDAP, IT Security, Python, Agile, etc.
- Experience with SQL & Python as well as with data pipelines & ETL processes for large volumes of data.
- Knowledgeable about security and compliance topics for enterprise applications
- A solution-oriented professional that enjoys deep technical discussions as much as transferring your technical knowledge into understandable terms to a broader audience
- Experience with at least one of the major cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP) would be a plus
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English and Spanish
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, virtual events, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.