Professional Services, Bangalore India
The work you’ll do:
- Work with Professional Services team to define, plan, execute and close large-scale projects in a face-paced environment
- Ensuring project goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, quality, on-budget, within scope and timelines.
- Identify, manage and communicate risks and issues and have a proactive mitigation plan.
Escalate as needed.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project
issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of project status throughout its life cycle.
- Track team progress against key initiatives and communicate status to leadership
- Facilitate meetings with project stakeholders and communicate updates as needed
- Create project documentation that is complete and stored appropriately
- Help with evaluating the capacity and onboarding of new project team members
- Ensure right and timely feedback is shared on the project team members. Open to accept the feedback.
The qualifications you need:
- 6- 8 years of experience in successfully Project managing Application or Technology tracks (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Servicenow, etc)
- Prioritize effectively and multitask efficiently
- Proven track record of successful collaboration with stakeholders from different business and technical verticals
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and documentation skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Scrum experience preferred
- Prior experience in managing Celonis or equivalent products will be an added advantage
- Move the needle on tooling and processes around security and emphasising automation and scalability
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, retirement plan, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, virtual events, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.