As Technology Consultant, you will be joining the Professional Services team supporting our customer to implement Celonis software and create innovative solutions and business value by using our pioneering Process Mining technology.
The work you’ll do:
- Design and validate innovative analyses and execution apps according to our customers’ objectives for process improvement
- Summarise Machine / Statistical Learning models visually (dashboards, reports, etc) to solve strategic business problem statements
- Construct fault-tolerant, efficient, real-time ETL pipelines on massive business data sets
- Support more senior Data &; Technology Consultants and build deep expertise in various technical aspects of the Celonis EMS (Process; Task Mining, Planning &; Simulation, Action Flows, Real-Time Data Ingestion, and/or Visual; Daily Management)
- Provide expert support to our customers for technical consulting-related inquiries
- Create technical documentation and compile technical best practices for both internal and external stakeholders on your areas of expertise
The qualifications you need:
- At least a Bachelors degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline and have 3-6 years of experience in Technology
- Prior experience in Technology Consulting, Software Support, or a related field is a plus
- A customer-first, teamwork-based, and service-oriented approach to your work
- Excellent analytical skills, are always well-organized, and known for being a quick learner
- Strong Experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Python.
- Knowledge on R, Matlab, Data Mining, Big Data, Power BI, Tableau will be an added advantage
- Experience on any of the ERP applications such as SAP, Oracle, Salesforce etc will be an added advantage
- A passion for “outside-the-box thinking”
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex, technical information in an understandable manner
- The ability to logically troubleshoot issues, determine root causes, and present suggested solutions clearly and concisely
- The ability to handle competing - oftentimes sudden - priorities flexibly and address each in an effective and timely manner in a fast-paced working environment
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, retirement plan, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, virtual events, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.