We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Senior Finance Analyst, Anaplan Model Builder.
The Senior Finance Analyst, Anaplan Model Builder will be a key part of a fast-paced and highly effective global FP&A team in optimizing current financial analytics and reporting processes to be more automated and efficient. This role will help build the financial planning structure and support business leaders in a more timely manner by moving current business processes into Anaplan, while maintaining existing financial models for FP&A and Sales. This role will report into the Senior Director of Finance.
- Strategic partner to the Finance and Analytics teams in enhancing existing business processes, managing data, and building models in Anaplan
- Maintain and enhance existing Anaplan models currently used across the company
- Define requirements for building new models in Anaplan, working with Data Analytics, business stakeholders, and the FP&A team
- Create efficiency in financial reporting process through building multidimensional models
- Lead UAT and deployment of new financial models
- Collaborate with finance teams to support all business functions by building business-specific dashboards for leaders across the organization
- Support detailed revenue, expense, and cash flow forecasting
- Anaplan Model Builder Certification (Level 2+ preferred)
- BA/BS degree, concentrations in Finance, Economics, and/or Accounting preferred; MBA and CFA a plus
- 2+ years experience in finance, consulting/implementation, or related fields. Technology and/or SaaS experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in a financial planning, analytics, or sales operations role
- Experience building models in Anaplan from scratch, preferably FP&A-related models
- Advanced Excel skills with extreme attention to detail and strong financial acumen
- Understanding of best practices for project roadmaps, implementing new models, and integrating within current business processes
- Ability to embrace ambiguity and break down complex problems to provide clear and effective recommendations
- Analytical mindset and intellectual curiosity to understand drivers and outcomes
- Team player with the ability to partner cross-functionally in growing global organization
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.