Role; Senior Solution Consultant
Location; Sao Paulo, Brazil (Remote working)
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Lead Solution Consultant.
You will become part of a dynamic team from a variety of backgrounds that has, above all, three things in common: curiosity, drive and the desire to make an impact. As a Senior Solution Consultant you will join our growing team of Solution Consultants based in Sao Paulo, Brazil working remotely, reporting to our Manager Solution Engineering Iberia & LATAM.
As a Senior Solution Consultant you are the trailblazer for value creation for our future and existing enterprise customers. Together with the sales team you discover our customers’ most urgent pain points and the impact they are having on their business today. Through suitable proof motions you enable large enterprises to understand how the Celonis EMS can help them to Discover, Know and Act on their most impactful execution gaps and unlock millions of euros in business value. Beyond your role as a trusted advisor to our customers, you will develop deep domain expertise and act as an expert within Celonis and beyond, taking a leading role in our SE communities and an advisory role on strategic deals. Let’s go - full capacity!
The work you’ll do:
- Build trusted relationships with customers through discovery workshops and develop a complete understanding of their business initiatives, challenges and objectives
- Define and execute the most suitable proof motion, showcasing the value of the Celonis EMS in the context of our customers’ strategy and business initiatives
- Collaborate with customers and partners to design and build solutions in the Celonis EMS that drive value realisation and ensure a positive return on investment
- Frame the strategic and quantitative business value Celonis will bring to our customers’ organization and deliver presentations to senior executives that outline the opportunity, product solution and business case to drive investment decisions
- Develop deep domain expertise (process, product, industry) and act as an expert within Celonis, taking a leading role in our SE communities and an advisory role on strategic deals
- Make significant contributions to the go-to-market strategy and suggest new approaches to foster growth in the region and beyond
The qualifications you need:
- Have at least 5+ years of experience in analytical customer-facing roles, such as Solution Consulting, Sales Engineering or IT/Management Consulting
- Possess demonstrable experience in consultative approaches with solving your customer's business challenges and have a track record of successfully overcoming technical objections
- Have a solid technical background and are familiar with selling complex enterprise solutions
- Have the ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Think analytically, work in a structured manner and can quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
- Are motivated, a visionary and want to actively drive the Celonis EMS technology forward
- Possess exemplary communication skills and are fluent in both spoken and written English and Portuguese (Spanish is a bonus!)
- Have a degree in Technology & Management, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics or a comparable degree program
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.