We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Head of HR Administration & Payroll EMEA & APJ.
As Head of Payroll EMEA & APJ you are part of the regional People & Culture Team and the main point of contact when it comes to payroll and people admin related topics.
You will lead a Team of Payroll Specialists in Munich and work closely with our people departments for Spain, the UK, India/Japan, France, Benelux and Nordics.
The work you’ll do:
- Being the main PoC for Payroll related matters for the region.
- Addressing all questions around preparing our monthly payroll and handover to our external payroll providers
- Vendor management and service improvement of our external payroll providers of 13 legal entities.
- Collaboration with health insurance companies, tax offices and legal authorities.
- Designing and implementing scalable and compliant processes to new and existing benefit offerings and total rewards solutions
- Leading your team to ensure payroll delivery and employee contract creation as well as all administrative handling during the employee lifecycle from onboarding to offboarding
- Creating a great employee experience
- Align with finance on necessary accruals and reconciliation of accounts
- Contribute to global projects, especially the implementation of a global payroll provider later this year.
The qualifications you need:
- You have successfully completed your business studies with a focus on accounting, controlling, finance or HR related studies or alternatively bring the relevant experience.
- You have at least 5 year of experience in preparing international payroll for companies (mandatory experience with Germany)
- You have experience in and truly like the environment of a fast growing company with a startup mentality.
- You are familiar with questions and processes relating to payroll, compensation, benefits, overall taxation, and general HR topics
- If you bring experience in working with Workday this is a clear benefit.
- You are very customer-oriented and solution focussed and are continuously looking for ways to improve processes and procedures
- You like to manage simultaneous projects and situations without missing important details
- You love to collaborate in teams, roll up your sleeves and take ownership
- As we have headquarters in Munich and in New York, you bring fluent English skills in writing and speaking.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.