Make Corporate Account Executive
About Make, a Celonis company: Formerly known as Integromat, Make was acquired by Celonis in 2020. At the time, Make was a $10M business with 500k+ customers. Today, we have experienced substantial growth in helping customers like Adidas, Meta (Facebook), Spotify, BNY Mellon, Qualtrics and BambooHR solve costly inefficiencies across their entire org with our low-to-no code enterprise automation platform.
About Celonis: It’s no coincidence that Celonis has experienced extraordinary growth since acquiring Make - from $2.5B valuation to today’s $11B; making us one of the world’s 35 most valuable private software companies (and most valuable in New York & Germany). This growth trajectory rivals that of companies like Snowflake & ServiceNow. Together, Make & Celonis celebrate diversity as equal opportunity employers and are fully committed to creating an inclusive environment for our family.
Make’s Vision: None of the above would have been possible without the success of Make’s EMEA Enterprise Sales team. The next step in this journey is to replicate this success in our US sales organization. You will be selling into the open territory of North America and driving automation efficiency throughout innovative organizations we have identified as direly needing our technology.
Make’s Sales Organization: We’re growing rapidly, outpacing our sales targets while maintaining top customer ratings on G2 Crowd & Capterra. Our target market (enterprise organizations and fast-growing technology companies) is embracing us. Now it’s a matter of expanding our North American footprint with the contributions of our high-caliber Account Executives. Account Executives have an incredible opportunity to be an early member of the sales team, selling into a blue ocean territory, and having a first-hand role in building our US sales organization.
How will you know if the Make Corporate AE is the right opportunity for you?
- Are excited to play an integral role and get in at the ground-level of a hypergrowth startup
- Want to make a name for yourself in one of the biggest companies in tech
- Are seeking career advancement and coaching/mentorship opportunities
- Dream of having significant equity in a pre-IPO company (and not just any company…)
- Are passionate about the integration automation space (iPaaS)
- Pride yourself on being a product expert who focuses on closing deals the right way - setting up customers for success in reaching their corporate goals
Make Corporate Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Manage an expansive sales territory by identifying high-potential logos and collaborating with designated BDRs to generate outbound opportunities
- Convert our inbound demand into closed-won business and successful Make customers
- Drive the entire sales cycle (qualification > demo > close > expansion) within Make's largest market (North America) while maintaining a diverse pipeline of prospective customers
- Serve as a strategic consultant by establishing trusted relationships with C-Suite, VP's & Directors in IT, HR, Marketing & Sales Operations
- Build successful customer relationships and help them extract additional value out of the Make platform by selling additional use cases and driving expansion revenue
- Cross-functional collaboration and leveraging internal resources (sales engineers, legal, executive intros) to accelerate sales cycles and win deals
- Embrace being a leader by helping us develop processes to drive sales effectivity
Make Corporate AE Qualifications:
- 2+ years of sales (closing) experience, preferably in Mid-Market or Enterprise B2B Tech
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Innate drive to succeed and outperform expectations
- Excited to build a winning sales team contribute to a strong team culture
- Continuously seeking improvement and are rigorous in your pursuit of it
- A team player who’s passionate about helping others to succeed
- Genuine curiosity about marrying together technology & business processes to help our customers achieve their goals
Benefits that come with working at Make, a Celonis Company:
- Pre-IPO equity in one of the World's 35 Most Valuable Private Software Companies
- Competitive salary, on-target earnings (OTE) and benefits: Health insurance, stock options, 401K match, generous PTO, parental leave & more
- Invaluable experience helping build a critical division in one of the fastest-growing and most valuable private software companies
- Personal growth/skill development investment: i.e. established career paths, internal mobility, mentorship, yearly development stipend)
- High-energy, collaborative hybrid work environment within our downtown Raleigh office (Glenwood district)
- WFH support: Monthly remote work stipend, flexible working hours + work/life balance, mindfulness tools, virtual events/workshops
- Rapidly-growing global team of Makers & Celonauts: diverse backgrounds to learn from
- Travel opportunities (Prague & Germany): chance to collaborate with other Makers
- Employee resource communities helping you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis Parents@Celonis Pride@Celonis Resilience@Celonis and more)
- Transparent company values guiding everything we do - Live for Customer Value. The Best Team Wins. We Own It. Earth Is Our Future #mogul
- One of a kind culture: We like to 'Make' things fun & innovative and enjoy one another's company!