We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Territory Channel Manager.
As a Territory Channel Manager you will be responsible for owning, developing and expanding your territory with and through partners working in close alignment with sales and other cross-functional team members. The ideal candidate will have significant experience generating new business with and through System Integrators, both regional and global, developing and delivering pipeline generating campaigns, creating go to market account and territory plans, and evangelizing into your territory.
The work you’ll do:
- Develop business territory plans with our partner ecosystem and deliver against partner influenced revenue and new logo targets within your territory
- Have material impact on new and incremental business development and ACV sales aligned closely with the field sales organization
- Work closely with internal cross-functional stakeholders to leverage existing sales enablement, global partner enablement, services and customer success on messaging, methodology and Celonis best practices
- Operational tasks to maintain a high level of business impact for Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), Pipeline Generation and Deal Progression
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop strategies and initiatives to drive adoption of Celonis in the market and continued expansion at our customers
- Frequently communicate with stakeholders, providing key leaders with success metrics
- Produce results independently as well as collaboratively depending on the project.
The qualifications you need:
- 5-8 years experience in enterprise sales, channels sales, partner management preferred
- A passion for sales and working with SI partners
- Exceptional track record of leveraging a partner ecosystem to build and close deals in a territory by working across all levels of the organization
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Understand and do what it takes to execute in a rapidly growing and changing environment
- Demonstrable history of closing significant software licensing deals
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.