We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Senior Management Consultant.
Do you want to lead customer value realization engagements and act strategically for our customer’s C-level?
Do you have a passion for Change Management, relating with People and explaining complex concepts with simplicity?
Do you want to drive data-driven value generation at our customers using market-leading Process Mining Technology, Process Automation and Machine Learning?
As a Senior Management Consultant you are spearheading our efforts in data-driven business transformation at our customers. You take over after the technical implementation and will work side by side with our customers to help them achieve their strategic goals and realize significant value using Celonis. As a Senior Management Consultant you will drive measurable business impact across processes and industries, accelerate the adoption of our platform and align realized value with senior management and C-level executives. You will blend deep process and industry expertise with a proven consulting skill set and a keen interest in analytics and change management.
The work you’ll do:
- Translate customers' strategic objectives into high-impact Celonis use cases
- Lead business value workshops and use Celonis to identify and qualify opportunities for process enhancement
- Build business cases and ROI calculations, leveraging industry benchmarks and best practices
- Derive improvement measures in finance, sales, procurement, and/or other major business functions
- Execute improvement actions and initiate enterprise-wide change initiatives
- Present results and realized value to senior management and C-level executives
- Establish an operating model for customers and enable users at scale
- Build and refine analyses in Celonis for different user groups
- Provide feedback to our product development teams to enhance the Celonis platform and Apps based on customer success stories
The qualifications you need:
- 8+ years experience in Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, Value Departments in a Software Company or Process Improvement
- Hands-on expertise in client delivery, project management and business development
- Strong analytical skills, especially in applying technology solutions to core business problems
- Experience in analyzing SCM, Finance or Procurement processes
- Strong communication and presentation skills in German and English
- Excellent degree in (information-oriented) Management, Economics, Business Information Systems or other business or Engineering related subjects
- Open to travel up to 50%
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.